Saas.group is taking care of 6 start-ups (sniply.io, juicer.io, prerender.io, deploybot.com, git-tower.com, scraperapi.com), we are determined to help provide a full specter of services to help these companies reach their full potential. Saas.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help small companies reach their full potential. We looked at what made private equity firms and other common routes so maddening, and worked backward, simplifying every step. The result has been founders and teams who are happy with the process and relieved to see their SaaS business in a great home for the long-term.
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking to expand our lead funnel and are looking for a working student to join our M&A team in finding and evaluating new promising acquisition targets. We think this is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a start-up environment and gain insight into the SaaS and Micro PE space.
What we need from you
- Sourcing: You’ll generate new leads through outbound activities i.e. you’ll look for and reach out to promising SaaS companies that might be a great fit for our growing SaaS portfolio.
- Assessment: You’ll conduct in-depth research to evaluate potential acquisition targets. That involves talking to founders, testing products, analyzing financials/KPIs, doing market research.
- Operations: You’ll help manage and track relationships and communication with SaaS companies in all stages of our funnel.
- Due Diligence: You’ll be involved in and support us during the entire acquisition process from first contact to closing.
- Special projects: You’ll support us with special projects (e.g. brand building initiatives, internal tools, process automation, new services).
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, partly remote work
- Start-up environment
- Autonomy of work & impact
- Open dialogue with leaders
- Relaxed atmosphere with amazing and highly professional co-workers
What you bring to the table
- You have completed at least four semesters of studies (business- or tech-related) with excellent grades at a leading university/business school.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for technology/software companies. Extra points if you already have relevant experience within the tech startup ecosystem (be it as a startup employee/founder or on the investment side at a VC/PE firm).
- You are a fast learner, dedicated, autonomous with a creative mind and great analytical skills.
- You are well organized, you know how to prioritize tasks and you get things done.
- Great English communication skills.
- You feel comfortable working in a remote setup.