At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a €250 million Series C funding. We already have more than 450 employees and want to continue to scale strongly, which is why we are building our Tech Talent Acquisition team.
As we want to scale heavily, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end recruiting and work closely with Ankorstore France leaders to build the team. In doing so, you will not only perform operational recruiting, but take on the role of an advisor and share your expertise with the Hiring Managers.
- Head Hunting & Sourcing - Proactive recruiting and sourcing is your passion - is it ours too! You consider nurturing strategies and build a strong talent pool that not only meets Ankorstore's current hiring needs, but also future ones.
- Market knowledge: you build, grow and share knowledge about the market, trends and talents to allow the company to make the best decisions in terms of organisation design and team growth
- You build a strong network in the market, take initiatives to raise the awareness and the attractivity of our company, leveraging all our talents to make them the best ambassadors of Ankorstore
- You innovate and find always new ways to connect, recruit, engage with people, you help Ankorstore to become a reference in terms or recruitment excellence and innovation
- You partner with the People Partners and the global People teams to create programs and solutions to build a long term pipeline of talent for the future of the organization
What do you bring to the table?
- Several years of experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally in a highly scaling company.
- You are passionate about Talent Acquisition, about sourcing and attracting the best talents
- You are excited by fast paced environments, but always think about what you are building long-term
- Humility and ambition are the basis of your professional approach
- You think structure and rigor go hand in hand with flexibility and innovation
- You care about people enjoying the work they do
- You are known for your positive attitude
- You take on a collaborative, practical, and human-centric approach
- You think that simple is better than smart, and 'done' is better than 'perfect'.
- You have the ability to encompass empathy and strong interpersonal skills. You are compassionate and self-aware.
- You are a culture influencer - being a good storyteller, with the ability to reinforce and stitch together the culture and shared values across the candidate and employee lifecycle
What do we offer?
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in a global international and connected People team
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong People mentors
- Competitive compensation
- And many other benefits, including the ones you will put in place for the team :)