Razor Group GmbH is building a global consumer goods giant by acquiring and scaling winning Amazon FBA brands. Our emphasis is on brands with a consistent track record of providing superior products and outstanding customer service. Our team of e-commerce experts strives to build world-class retail brands. We focus on merchants that have consistently proven to deliver superior product quality as well as outstanding customer satisfaction. We strongly believe that tackling every step of the consumer goods value chain from a tech- and data-driven angle, will allow us to acquire, manage, and grow a portfolio of exceptional consumer brands. To deliver on that mission, we are building a rock star team that wants to be part of building something meaningful.
Sitting in Finance, the SP&A team is the bridge to Operations. We deliver timely, accurate financial data firm-wide, to guide better decisions. With a focus on both traditional FP&A processes as well as real-time, operational analytics, we assemble and analyze P&Ls for each of our ~100 brands with tech-driven scalable processes.
We are quickly ramping up to build Razor’s financial and commercial nerve centre and are looking for talented, analytical folks to join our growing team!
- You build scalable processes and tools for our financial planning, analysis and reporting workflows
- You’ll develop financial planning models in close partnership with operational stakeholders
- You build and monitor automated reports on the financial performance of our assets, with the help of our Tech team
- You will be in charge of researching the operational drivers of the financial performance of our assets and identifying trends and opportunities
- You’ll help integrate newly acquired businesses into our financial processes
- You’ll collaborate with Accounting, Controlling, and Tech teams to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of our financial reporting
- You’ll support the Founder Team and Corporate Finance in ad-hoc financial analyses for fundraising rounds, corporate strategy, or new commercial initiatives
- You have strong analytical skills and an attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality
- You are looking for an end-of-studies 4-6 month internship or a recent graduate looking for a full-time job with a strong academic background in Finance, Business, Engineering, Data Analytics or Economics
- You have 0-2 years of professional experience in Investment Banking, Audit, Consulting, or in FP&A / Finance Business Partner roles at a high-growth start-up / mature eCommerce firm
- You are familiar with P&L structure, financial modeling, and capable of working with large amounts of data in Excel or Google Sheets (familiarity with Tableau, BI tools, or SQL is a plus)
- You thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, enjoy driving collaborative processes and have the willingness to learn
- You are business fluent in English (any other languages are a plus)
Razor Group GmbH is one of Europe’s leading VC-backed consumer goods startups with offices currently in Berlin, Austin and London. We have raised over USD 550 million till date, from leading investors like BlackRock, Victory Park Capital, Redalpine, GFC, Presight Capital and Jebsen Capital. Razor is Europe’s fastest profitable company to have reached a ‘unicorn’ valuation of over USD 1 billion. We currently have 300+ employees with operations in Berlin, Austin, New York, London, New Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Shenzhen.
- We are a family of e-commerce experts that is driven by the desire to build world-class retail brands. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and business angels to support us on our mission.
- You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains.
- Make an impact. Join a young company operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions.
- You’ll be valued. We offer attractive compensation and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up.