Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a Seller Success Manager, you will act as a trusted advisor to Thrasio’s sellers, engaging regularly with them to understand their strategies, end-to-end business processes, pain points and priorities to help guide them through the process of selling and migrating their business to Thrasio.
In this role, you will be partnering with seller facing cross-functional teams to ensure our sellers have an exceptional end-to-end experience with Thrasio and that they remain part of our family in a meaningful way long after they sell their business to us.
- Ensure seller satisfaction as sellers navigate the steps required to sell their business to Thrasio.
- Evaluate and communicate progress of ongoing seller relationships, achieving cross-functional alignment around goals and objectives.
- Partner with internal teams to define success and build a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to ensure sellers realize the value in selling their business to Thrasio.
- Measure and assess earnout performance and discuss strategies with internal teams to hit goals.
- Build and maintain feedback loops that improve collaboration across teams.
What You Bring to the Party:
- 8+ years of strategic client management experience.
- A customer-centric attitude and proven track record of establishing a best-in-class experiences and outcomes.
- Strong business acumen coupled with a high EQ.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills with the ability to make quick judgement calls under pressure.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem.
- A strong understanding of P&L ownership, specifically budgets, driving revenue and EBITDA growth. You understand how to use data to drive decision-making.