What you’ll be a part of:
DCG is a multi-billion dollar global enterprise that builds, buys, and invests in leading blockchain and digital asset companies all over the world. Founded in 2015 by CEO Barry Silbert, the company’s mission is to accelerate the development of a better financial system through the development of digital assets and blockchain technology. Today, DCG sits at the epicenter of the fintech industry, backing more than 150 companies in 35 countries.
In addition to its investment portfolio, DCG is the parent company of Genesis (a global digital asset prime brokerage), Grayscale Investments (the largest digital currency asset manager), CoinDesk (the leading media and events company in the digital asset space), Foundry (a digital asset mining and staking company), and Luno (a Bitcoin and Digital Asset Exchange).
We passionately believe bitcoin and blockchain technology will drive global economic and social change. Our unique model enables us to deploy our resources to build the bitcoin and blockchain ecosystem over the long term. Join us and be part of the team that is transforming the future of finance.
What is the role?
We are currently hiring for a Technology Concierge to work within Digital Currency Group's newest subsidiary. The new subsidiary remains in stealth mode, but will be working with the world’s leading crypto, blockchain, and DeFi entrepreneurs and investors. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the successful candidate will lead client-facing technology operations at HQ.
What you will be responsible for:
The Big Picture
- Stay ahead of emerging trends in consumer technologies to advise HQ and its clients
- Act as a primary escalation point, problem solver, and advisor for HQ clients’ technology questions and concerns
- Build, review, and update program playbooks, governance documents, workflows, and processes
- Help build and optimize the HQ client technology experience - delivering best-in-class support and user experience
- Own key partner relationships to include: quality assurance, process improvement, supply chain security & resiliency, and excellence in customer service
- Partner with cybersecurity and Product teams to identify, implement, and deploy advanced technology strategies to surprise and delight our clients – to include hardware, channel, and App ecosystems
- Manage full-lifecycle hardware procurement, logistics, and management for critical HQ programs
- Design and implement an impactful asset management strategy that improves the world through creative re-use, recycling, and philanthropic initiatives
- Manage the HQ events support program – partnering with IT and cybersecurity to deliver stable, safe, available, and resilient and connectivity & communications
Immediate Action Items
- Optimize the mobile experience at HQ – deliver stable, reliable, secure, and resilient communications
- Design, build, and implement a world class hardware & OS upgrade strategy
- Manage and improve configuration, testing, and quality assurance in relevant programs
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in information technology operations roles of increasing depth and complexity, including hands-on execution and management
- Documented experience conducting and managing technical support, IT help center, asset management, and/or executive IT support activities
- Domain expertise in Apple OS/iOS, Microsoft + O365, Apple Business DEP, mobile device & endpoint management solutions
- Experience and deep understanding of networking and communications architectures, especially mobile and temporary/event networks
- Ability to think critically, problem solve, trouble shoot and resolve
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendor ecosystem – identify, qualify, negotiate, and manage quality assurance of IT, hardware, logistics, and cybersecurity vendors
- Executive presence – documented ability to clearly, calmy, and concisely communicate difficult concepts to small and large groups across national, cultural, social, and organizational domains
- Ability to consistently execute against tight deadlines with incomplete or ambiguous information in rapidly changing environments as evidenced through documented experience
- Native-level professional English fluency required, additional language ability a plus
- Valid passport with no restrictions on business travel to HQ’s areas of operation
- Travel up to 35% (according to relevant national and international COVID-19 safety guidelines)
What we offer:
- Inspiring colleagues and an invigorating startup environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus and incentive compensation
- Company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax transit and parking program and flexible spending programs for medical and dependent care
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Brand new water-front office opening later this year with world-class perks and amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.