About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 140+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About our Products
With more than 25 products in our portfolio and a goal of doubling that in the next two years, you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us. Our diverse portfolio gives you the opportunity to work on a number of different products. Take a peek at some of the products you may work on.
Learn more about Developer Careers at SureSwift Capital here and come join us!
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your Product Team, which consists of a Product Manager, Customer Happiness Specialist, and other Ruby on Rails Software Engineers. These are the people you’ll work closely with on Product development day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Write code that is testable, maintainable, well-organized, and meets our internal standards and best practices.
- Review exception reports and performance metrics to identify bugs and bottlenecks, propose and implement solutions.
- Assist customer support teams with escalated tickets
- Collaborate with cross-functional, agile teams
- Contribute ideas to improve the product
- 8+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database intervals
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of ownership on all phases of the software development cycle
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote/work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.