Club empowers creators and their fans through digital ownership, control over monetization, and direct influence. Welcome to the future of social media.
As an early iOS Engineer you will be part of the core team and responsible for developing apps from scratch, as well as helping to shape the future of one the fastest growing company of the decade.
You'll work in a fast paced environnement without room for boredom!
As a product-oriented team, creatives and UI-sensitives mindsets matters as much as your technical skills.
- 2 - 5 years of experience and positive vibes ☀️
- Deep understanding of the iOS development ecosystem
- Strong architectural skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Affinity with good UX and UI ✨
- Experience with highly modularized projects
- Some knowledge of Clean Architecture principles
- Experience with RxSwift
- Experience shipping at least one iOS app available on the App Store
- Competitive salary: $80k to $160k
- Stock options: 0.5% to 2.5%
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Being involved in product/design discussions
- Work at the highest level