£80k – £110k • 0.0% – 2.5%
Technology, academia and venture capital have collided to create enormous value in the last 50 years. But many people and problems have been left behind.
We are aiming to solve this.
Our first product makes launching investment syndicates cheaper and easier than ever before, empowering individuals and communities globally to build and invest in things they believe in.
We founded Odin in September 2020 and recently closed a pre-seed round with Operator Exchange, Haatch Ventures, and angels like Kirsten Connell (VP Octopus Ventures, ex-GM Seedcamp), Björn Wagner (co-founder of Parity and Polkadot), Sarah Drinkwater (Atomico Angel), Matt Penneycard (co-founder of Ada Ventures), Jimmy Furland (exited founder, early investor in Bitpay and Kraken), and many more amazing founders, operators and VC's (as angels) from the European venture ecosystem and further afield.
Long-term, our goal is to fundamentally change how value is created and distributed.
Let's give everyone a stake in the future.
- Responsible for bug-free deployment of new features.
- Perform code reviews and introduce best practices to ensure the team delivers high-quality, appropriately tested code.
- Architect systems, building for reliability, security and scale from inception to execution.
- Ensure accountability across a small team of engineers.
- Well rounded senior engineer with exposure to all layers of application and development.
- 3+ years working in a commercial environment, deploying features to end-users.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to pick things up quickly, whether a new language, concepts or get to grips with a new industry.
Nice to have
- Experience growing a team at a fast-growing startup.
- Transparency and radical candor
- Trust and autonomy
- Have fun!
✅ Benefits and renumeration
- Remote-first, with the option to pop into an office. We prefer people within a one-hour time difference of London.
- Flexible hours (We care about the results, not when you work)
- Competitive salary (£80k - £110k, depending on experience)
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- £1000 Learning & wellness budget
- Generous options package (up to 2.5%)
Send email@example.com an email introducing yourself, with an up-to-date CV or your LinkedIn.