StartupStarter is looking for an experienced Senior Curriculum Developer to join our team. The Senior Curriculum Developer will play a key role in defining and developing course curriculums for our digital online courses with our Startup Starters brand partners. The Senior Curriculum Developer will need to be well versed in developing curriculums for adult audiences through research and collaborative efforts with clients and internal stakeholders. We are looking for an analytical leader to join our team and help us build this department from the ground up!
This role will report directly to the Head of Production.
This position is for contract work up to 40 hours a week and fully remote.
- Works collaboratively with clients, subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to develop online curriculums and courses across various brands and industries.
- Works cross functionally with copywriters to outline video scripts for online curriculums and courses to optimize teachings and learnings.
- Participates in the ideation and development of partnership initiatives and curriculum strategy.
- Maintain key cross-functional team and client documents to ensure information is accurate.
- Works collaboratively with the video production teams and internal marketing teams on the launch of new curriculums and courses.
- Supports the marketing team to ensure all marketing communications are on brand with curriculums.
- Additional special projects, as aligned with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Relevant Experience
- Experience: At least 5+ years of education and/or training development
- Technologies: Demonstrated proficiency using presentation software (e.g. Google Slides, Powerpoint), spreadsheet software (e.g., Excel or Google Sheets) and Microsoft Office products
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong written communication
- Experience building course curriculums from scratch. Digital course curriculum development is a plus.
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with a team-orientated philosophy
- Passion for storytelling through knowledge transfer
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time