Fuel Venture Capital is a Miami based, mixed stage venture fund that invests in technology
companies across a broad spectrum of areas including spacetech, musictech, fintech, mobility tech, robotics, etc. The
firm's "founder focused, investor driven" approach is led by seasoned industry professionals with more than 60 years
of combined experience in investment banking, wealth management, executive leadership and entrepreneurship.
Job Description: Searching for a talented, qualified candidate who is interested in a unique opportunity to build a
career in venture capital . The Analyst will report directly to General Partners and Chief Investment Officer and be a
part of a high collaborative team where we all strive to win together.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support Chief Investment Officer in all aspects of the investment process from deal sourcing and due
diligence through deal structuring, and post-investment portfolio management.
- Play a leading role in organizing and performing due diligence processes on new investment and follow-on
investment (business analysis, industry thesis, market research, competitive landscape, revenue/pricing
model, and financial modeling).
- Prepare and present investment memos to the Investment Committee and ensure that all information is
updated on a regular basis.
- Generate thought leadership contents and write quarterly newsletters to communicate with investors,
partners, and founders.
- Assist the fundraising and investor relations team in producing and presenting investment-related
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of portfolio companies.
- Attend pitch events for our portfolio, meet entrepreneurs, industry partners and build relationships within the
Miami ecosystem to best help accelerate the growth of our portfolio ventures, identify new investment
opportunities and grow the Fuel Venture Capital brand within the Miami tech ecosystem.
- MBA or CFA
- Min. 2 years of investment experience (venture capital, investment banking, private equity)
- Must have a strong knowledge of Excel including advance function, extensive financial modelling skills, and
a solid understanding in investment valuation techniques
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail, ability to research quantitative and qualitative topics.
- Superior work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team under tight deadlines
- Willing to get involved in many different aspects of the business as required and ability to prioritize many
tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing. Applicants must demonstrate the aptitude to
develop and own relationships with existing and potential investors and startups founders.
- Must relocate to Miami to work out of the Fuel Venture Capital office.
- Interest and experience in the technology industry is highly desirable
Compensation is competitive, consisting of a base salary and performance bonuses paid throughout the year. This
includes a five plus year commitment with potential promotional track to Principal and Partner for strong performers.
If interested, please email your resume and short paragraph about yourself to email@example.com.