At Coinflow, our goal is to make crypto payment smooth, secure, and scalable. To do so, we are building a crypto payment processor that can handle hundreds and millions of transactions on a daily basis.
We are an internal initiative started from an established corporation. Our primary goal is to support our parent company in handling crypto payments. We are a small, committed, and independent team that is rapidly growing.
If you share our vision and want to be part of the transforming force for the digital payment scene, come and join us!
You will be responsible for successful execution and delivery of technical aspects of enterprise-level projects, either individually or as part of the development team. You will work closely with the Product Manager to ensure Coinflow’s technological developments and operational components are delivered on time and to specifications. You will be leading the technical development of the software, managing the infrastructure, and working with other developer(s) to deliver features.
- Backend: Java/Spring/Maven
- Database: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Hosting: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, and Fargate
- Interact with business and technical stakeholders to understand requirements, challenges and expectations
- Ensure quality of deliverables to the satisfaction of the customer and end user expectation
- Collaborate with the product team to implement robust, high performance, data-driven web applications
- Design, build, and maintain the core infrastructure with a focus on extensibility and scalability
- Provide insight into modernizing legacy platforms to the latest and greatest technologies
- Solve complex problems with innovative and elegant design and delivery
- Integrate third party technology into Coiniflow’s tech stack, or vice versa
- Enforce coding standards and set a high standard for code quality
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience with backend development
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Experienced with AWS, as well as general DevOps and DBA responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining open lines of communication with others across the organization
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism positively
- Full professional proficiency of English language skills
- Inspired by the startup environment where a sense of initiative is key
- Bonus point if you have worked on crypto projects before
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Paid time off
- Autonomy to build technical solutions without micro-management
- Small enough that you can have an impact with your code
- Backed by established company so you have enough job security