Who we are ✨
Snackpass is building social meets mobile ordering for restaurants. Skip the line and get rewards with friends.
Our users save time, save money and connect with friends on our social commerce layer that includes social rewards, group buying, and social menu. Meanwhile, we help restaurants recruit new customers, engage existing ones, and streamline operations to ultimately grow their business. Snackpass is transforming the restaurant ordering experience into a rich, personalized and social experience.
Snackpass is one the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, First Round Capital, and Craft Ventures. We are growing 7x YoY and are a team of 80 people. And we’re just getting started. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
While we’ve seen the rise of online delivery apps, delivery makes up less than 10% of the restaurant market. The rest — takeout and dine-in — remains offline, anonymous, and on the verge of disruption. There is a $600B opportunity to make offline takeout and dine-in transactions digital, social, and mobile, and we’re leading this movement. We started on college campuses and are now bringing Snackpass to every college campus and city in the country.
About the Role ✨
We are looking for the right teammate to help us scale and grow! As a Program Manager, Operations Systems and Tools, you will focus on integration, automation, and agile workflows to support the growing needs of our onboarding, supply chain and logistics operations. In this role, you will collaborate with internal teams to build and maintain the tools and systems we use in our daily work. You will plan, design, and scope solutions, ensure adequate testing, and help deploy improvements to our tools and workflows.
What you'll be working on 💻
- Develop and maintain roadmaps for various tools by helping teams prioritize needs and define requirements
- Anticipate reporting needs and work with the team to include these in requirement specifications
- Shepherd the user acceptance testing of systems and tools prior to deployment
- Manage expectations and communicate the priorities, status, and progress of projects to stakeholders
- Track and resolve open issues in a timely manner
- Source and scope tooling solutions as needed
About you 🤝
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through constant growth and change
- Exceptional organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- High energy with a positive growth mindset
- 5+ years of a strong, proven track record in program management
- Experience with CRM, WMS, ERP software platforms
- Working knowledge of systems and data architecture, API’s and systems integration preferred
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off and 12 paid holidays
- Remote friendly
- Home office stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Ample Snackpass swag
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program
Snackpass is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact, we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.