At Coinbag, you are the designer and product manager. We are a startup, so if you're seeking to make an impact, this is a great opportunity for you. To take on this role, you will need to be ambitious, decisive, open minded and results driven. Given our size, you cannot be afraid of tackling hard problems, fast and efficiently.
At Coinbag, your goal will be to lead our Product. You will be responsible for researching and understanding our customers needs, working with leadership to prioritize features, translating this into a clean, beautiful and effective user experience that our customers love, then ensuring engineering delivers on it.
If that sounds good to you, check out below.
- Establish design standards and ensure they are adhered to
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and customers to build and prioritize the roadmap
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Deliver pixel perfect designs via figma to engineers and ensure requirements are established and communicated and delivery matches your designs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years' of experience in design
- Strong creative, design and communication skills
- A solid Portfolio of work
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
We are a robo-advisor built on blockchain. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency investing simple for the every day investor. We work with our customers to understand their investment goals, build an automated and curated investment strategy for them, the deploy it and help our customers maximize interest earnings on held assets.
- Fully-remote work
- Contract work so you can benefit from tax write-offs
- Unlimited time off
- Get paid in cryptocurrency
- Company equity + access to pre-sale of token
- Work with a team of experience blockchain experts