We are looking for a Platform Manager to join our team starting asap.
As a Platform Manager, you will lead the Cavalry Platform Team and further extend the reach and capabilities of the Cavalry Platform.
This is a position at the intersection of all stakeholders in the Cavalry ecosystem. You will be exposed to all facets of the early-stage venture capital landscape and interact heavily with Cavalry portfolio companies and their founding teams.
Your responsibilities and activities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the Platform Team’s day to day operations
- Plan and implement new platform activities and processes
- Portfolio support (eg. business development, sharing of best practices)
- Fundraising and Investor Relations (IR) support
- Develop strategic partnerships (eg. software vendors relevant for our portfolio)
- Stakeholder management (founders, investors, co-investors, partners, team)
- Recruit, manage and develop Platform Team members
Cavalry is a small and tight-knit team of professionals. Your role has a significant impact on Cavalry’s overall performance and is critical to the future success of the firm.
You have the opportunity to attend our partnership deal-flow meetings and be counted on to provide insights and feedback as we meet new companies. You will directly work with our Head of Platform and Investor Relations on a daily basis and closely collaborate with our investment and operational teams.
Your qualifications and traits include:
- Prior 1-2 years of full-time work experience in a high-paced environment (growth start-up, consulting, investment banking)
- A great academic track record and a university degree
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work on a conceptual level
- Strong passion for technology and innovation, self-motivated, and able to direct your own work
- A people person who is able to connect and interact with a wide range of personalities
- Fluency in German and English
This role is a full-time position and is based out of Berlin, we are flexible on start time and remote work is possible.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Adriana (email@example.com). We look forward to meeting you!
Cavalry Ventures is a European early-stage fund focusing on pre-seed and seed stages. Portfolio companies gain access to Cavalry’s global and exclusive network of more than 180 angel investors, entrepreneurs, and various industry experts, who provide advisory and operational support in areas such as strategy, organisational development, product development, sales, international expansion, recruiting, and marketing.
Cavalry has backed more than 45 companies such as Forto, McMakler, REKKI, BRYTER, PlanRadar, and Planetly.