We are looking for an ambitious Partnerships Marketing Manager who knows what a true win-win partnership is and would like to be a part of our mission to help people live more fulfilling lives. This person will be responsible for defining and managing partner marketing strategies (both affiliate and distribution) to drive profitable growth and revenue for our premium products.
Responsibilities will include partner acquisition, relationship development and program management. The role will report to the Chief Growth Officer. As the Partnerships Marketing Manager, you will be:
- Building relationships with prospective partners and affiliates.
- Negotiating and managing partner agreements, compensation models, commission structures, and engagement requirements.
- Implementing initiatives that enhance partners & affiliates productivity, generate revenue opportunities and increase ROI.
- Proactively cultivating and establishing strong, trusted relationships with partners and affiliates to achieve monthly growth goals.
- Managing the complete lifecycle of each affiliate program including recruitment, onboarding, etc.
Between experience and personality traits we choose the latter:
- Results focused - numbers speak louder than words
- Entrepreneurial spirit - resourcefulness & hands-on attitude
- Willingness to learn - open-mindedness & humbleness that you don't know it all
- Great communicator - skilled listener, strong written and verbal communication
- Go-getter - "If it's to be, it's up to me!"
- Driven – relentless, passionate, self-starter, super determined
- Responsible - truly have an ownership attitude
- Organised - effectively manage work/projects in multiple areas at the same time
Location: Remote position
Remuneration: Based on your experience.
Hours: both part-time and full-time are considerable