Spider.com is focused on crawling the Internet for data. We provide an API for SERP results and all structured crawled data. As a Residential Proxy we don’t get blocked when crawling the web because Spider’s home grown “Spider” Income™ client that connects us with millions of devices. Anyone can download and install Spider Income™.
The Customer Service Representative will be the primary voice in dealing with customers. A good understanding of our product will be learned and used to pass along messages from customers with issues to the technical team that can assist and solve elevated questions that the primary Customer Service Representative was not able to answer.
You will be speaking with our engineers and relaying information back to clients. Learning our product and the lingo is important to be able to discuss it well. We’ll give you the tools you need to get a full understanding of the product.
- Process orders
- QA work of the software
- Chat with potential clients
- Prepare correspondences
- Fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Location: U.S.-Based is preferred, but outside of the U.S. is OK.
- You must be available for 9 to 5 EST during the week.
- 4-5 years of experience with email and chat support
- Experience in tech support would be a plus.
- You don’t need to be super technical but you will have to have some tech chops to learn our product and be able to explain it well.
- FTE Salaried work
- $60,000 - $70,000 per year
Frequently asked questions
When would you like the new hire to start?The position is open now.
Are there set hours I need to be working during the day?Yes, core hours are during business hours in New York and coverage of light enquires during the off hours.