Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Brand Manager(Amazon Non-US marketplaces) is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of a portfolio of products, ensuring their success day-to-day including: content and creative on the listing, marketing tactics, financial health of the business, customer service, risk mitigation and compliance, inventory and developing strategies for growth. Your success will be based on your intimate knowledge of the products you manage, ability to diagnose issues and develop and implement action plans.
- Analyze your ASIN level data (sales, conversion rate, sessions, costs, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down; clearly articulate observations and propose strategies for troubleshooting.
- Identify and protect your ASINs against impairments (stock outs, suspensions, etc.) and bring impairments to quick resolution in a proactive way.
- Anticipate the needs of Brand Managers you support by working closely with them to define what success looks like for each brand.
- Proactively catch issues before they become problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes).
- Maintain product listings on a daily basis, including maintaining best seller tags, monitoring metrics shifts, pricing changes, and product inventory.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all products, coordinating with our finance team to ensure we are showing an accurate P&L.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of acquired products including: price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, changing package dimensions, subscribe and save, removing unprofitable products and more.
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years' experience in an analytic function for a start-up or other fast-paced, high-growth company. Experience in operating within the Amazon ecosystem is preferred.
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese and English fluently. Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese is preferred.
- Proven experience digging through data, running reports, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex issues, brand direction, and best practices cross-functionally to other departments (marketing, SEO, creative).
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions without a lot of oversight.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with people from different cultural backgrounds and across different time zones.