About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 140+ people in 15+ time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the SureSwift Capital People Team, and Department Leads. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities as a full-time Human Resources Generalist will look something like this:
- Support hiring efforts including recruiting, interviewing, candidate selection to enable the hiring team to efficiently move through the recruiting process. Work closely with hiring managers to understand the needs of their department and any required job openings.
- Coordinate and complete onboarding and offboarding processes for team members.
- Work with the Finance Team to ensure weekly timesheet completion and approvals and the processing of payroll-related updates.
- Assist with benefits administration and benefit-related questions.
- Prepare HR communications, and contribute to creating a consistent, and positive work environment through communications and administration of HR policies and procedures.
- Support team members when human resources issues arise with tactful and efficient problem-solving.
- Maintain and update HR data and files, process personnel changes.
- Support the continuous improvement of our internal HR processes.
- Assist with all internal and external HR matters.
- Assist with the quarterly and annual review process.
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Strong understanding of US local, state, and federal employment laws, including FLSA and other payroll-related compliance requirements.
- Previous experience in benefits administration.
- Working knowledge of HR practices including recruiting, employment laws, compliance, benefits, etc.).
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience working with teams outside of the US and in multiple states.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment preferred.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full time remote position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about this opportunity!