OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we're building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. OpenStore is founded by Keith Rabois, Jack Abraham, Michael Rubenstein, Matt Lanter and Jeremy Wood who bring a successful track record and expertise.
JOB TITLE: Head of Recruiting
JOB LEVEL: 3
LOCATION: MIAMI, FL
WHO THE PERSON IS
- Possesses excellent communication skills and can effectively and efficiently communicate with various department heads;
- Is able to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, startup environment; manage concurrent projects effectively balancing attention to detail with timely execution;
- Has the ability to work collaborativelyIs comfortable multitasking;
- Has a high attention to detail and nothing slips through the cracks;
- Is familiar with various recruiting softwares (i.e. Lever, LinkedIn);
- Is a proactive, go getter with growth mindset
WHAT HE/SHE’LL HAVE
- Experience working together with hiring managers to identify job vacancies, draw up job profiles and descriptions;
- Knowledge in recruiting by finding talent, sifting applicants and managing selection process, researching the market and proposing timelines for the recruitment process, including determining hiring needs and develop hiring plans;
- Understands the kind of personality required to performed well in the organization;
- Experience in interviewing, profile assessment and selection processes including providing direct input into the assessment material, such as case studies, preferred psychometric tests, etc.;
- Experience in complex/higher-level recruitment projects;
- Will possess enough knowledge of and insight into the organization to be able to offer valuable advice and support in the development of a recruitment strategy plan and uses analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate recruiting problems, make decisions about approaching, and drives results;
- Has a trusted methodology to sift out the best candidates from the generated application and prepare short lists of strong candidates for hiring manager;
- Retains control of the process and is responsible for arranging all subsequent interviews, updating the candidates, and managing the information flow between candidates and the hiring manager;
- Uses well-honed time management skills to manage hiring pipeline Must network, advertise, cold-call and use contacts to generate new leads. Can be entrusted with creating the media-friendly ads that stand out and that attract the right applicants, focusing on both the quantity and quality of the candidates;
- Maintains an active and extensive lead database (former placements/successful hires and interviewees who have impressed as well as contacts made through networking activities), essential to secure future mandates;
- Ability to manage the talent pipeline: facilitating the movement of candidates, coordinating candidate travel, scheduling interviews across departments, handling last minute scheduling changes, and smoothing over any other speed bumps in the recruiting and hiring process.
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.