Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million talents across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the HeyVolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 3’000 employers and a team of 270+ HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe - making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the pas
🌱 Our offers to you
An impactful role in a high growth company: As part of the Growth Marketing team, you will be a key contributor in lead generation and marketing automation. You drive our paid search strategy and optimize our campaigns to the next level.
Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
A welcoming company culture: Our values - Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive - are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful, inclusive and people-focused culture.
🎯 What you can contribute
- You manage the performance and scaling of our paid search channels (SEA, GDN, Youtube etc.)
- You run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to fully optimize your KPIs and the user journey
- You contribute actively to the planning and development of our SEM strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring
- You are industry-savvy, always up-to-date and know about all new marketing, design and MarTech trends
- You lead cross-team projects with Sales, Operations and Product to identify new growth hacks and opportunities
- You will support our internationalization strategy as we open new markets in 2022
🤩 What you need to bring
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in managing Google Search Ads campaigns. You have a passion for all things SEM
- You are numbers-driven and a true A/B Testing champion looking for statistical significance in optimizing our acquisition KPIs
- You bring a strong entrepreneurial mindset that challenges the status quo to reach your goal
- You know your way around Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You don’t need to be an expert in web tracking, but you should at least have a basic understanding of cookies, tags and triggers
- SQL and Google Scripts experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German (C2 Level)
🙌 What our employees also like about us
- Diverse Team: 32+ different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), 38% of employees working in tech
- Secure Job: Over 3’000 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in current situation; flexible working hours, paid sabbatical
Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer - great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook/ThinkPad, Headset, Monitor etc.
Top 25 LinkedIn Startups: http://bit.ly/top25li
Top Tech Employer in Berlin: http://bit.ly/happyHJ