Private equity funds have long been one of the most attractive investment opportunities, outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. But these funds have also been difficult or impossible to access, especially for individuals. Onerous paperwork, high investment minimums (~€10m) and difficulty picking a fund have all been hurdles that kept individuals out. Access has always been dominated by institutions or a select few. Enter Moonfare.
Moonfare is revolutionising access to private equity using a fully digital platform that provides qualified investors access to selectively vetted top-performing funds within 15 minutes and at minimums as low as €50,000. Moonfare provides investors with innovative reporting and the potential to trade their stakes in funds using our Secondary Market. We are introducing never before seen transparency and liquidity to private equity, and with our ongoing expansion across key markets in Europe and Asia, we are enabling investors around the world to reach further.
The Moonfare team brings together individuals with a wealth of different backgrounds, from leading investment and private banks and private equity fund managers to disruptive tech startups, leading newspapers and top law firms. Moonfarians strive to keep growing and want to challenge the status quo while working as a team to deliver innovative solutions and the Moonfare vision.
Fund Marketing Associate (m/f/div)
Storytelling and messaging are critical elements of Moonfare’s business success and you will use these skills to communicate and develop our vision as we internationalise. By weaving together narrative threads from the funds we offer, developments in private markets and our growth as a company and platform, you will prepare sales collateral and marketing materials and will touch all corners of the business, collaborating with every team within the business.
- Transform long-format fund materials into concise, compelling content for our investors to make informed decisions regarding their investments
- Help craft Moonfare’s thought leadership (e.g. white papers, factsheets, educational pieces)
- Own and develop streams of fund marketing collateral for Moonfare prospect and current investors
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gather holistic insights about our offering and capabilities that will be translated into our collateral
- Support Moonfare’s shareholder communication and investor relations by assisting with decks and presentations from time to time
The next Moonfarian:
- Strong understanding of economics and business with a passion for learning about investing and private equity
- Previous experience as an analyst within the finance industry supporting marketing and sales efforts
- Previous experience working within a fintech or product focused environment
- Experience with InDesign is a plus
- A Bachelors in finance is a plus
- Relentless approach to synthesising complexity through clear writing and communication
- Process orientated and is able to keep projects driving forward with multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience owning and building content production processes
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Impeccable attention to detail and a zero-defects mentality
Invest in yourself:
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas, make decisions and have impact. Participate in our equity program and share in our success.
- Transparency: Everyone at Moonfare is regularly updated on strategic progress, KPI tracking, product updates and changes.
- Growth: Not only will you grow in your role, you also have access to an individual growth budget of €1,500 or 2% of base salary (whichever is higher).
- Flexibility: Work on your terms, by leveraging our hybrid-office arrangement. No minimums or maximums.
- Diversity: Our Diversity Committee ensures we hold ourselves accountable and continuously improve our D&I initiatives.
We understand the important role that diversity plays in our success. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar. We’re committed to developing an inclusive and safe culture where everyone — regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, sexuality, disability, marital status, citizenship or gender identity — knows that they are an integral part of the team and can bring their full potential to their work.