Skiff is a privacy-first, decentralized collaboration platform that enables individuals and organizations around the world to choose what they share. Usable, beautiful, and uncompromisingly secure, Skiff already enables thousands of people to write documents together more effectively and creatively.
We’re a Series A company backed by Sequoia Capital, with the Chairman of Alphabet, the CTO of Signal, the former CSO of Facebook, the CISO of the NYTimes, the CEO of ScaleAI, and others as advisers and investors.
As first recruiter, you’ll be responsible for building our full-cycle recruiting division and attracting a talented, mission-driven team to Skiff. As an early member, you’ll have a hand in crafting the vision and direction of our company, its talent strategy, and culture.
This role will partner with engineers, designers, and marketers across our organization to develop a thoughtful candidate experience and effective talent acquisition process.
- Lead full-cycle recruiting (research, sourcing, outreach, screening, scheduling, and closing) for technical and non-technical hires.
- Work with leadership to craft a long-term strategy for compensation, headcount, retention, and incentive plans as Skiff grows.
- Develop creative sourcing campaigns, referral programs, and job posts to improve engagement with Skiff’s brand.
- Streamline processes across our pipeline to improve interview training, feedback, and internal outreach.
- Create initiatives to eliminate bias from the hiring process and ensure a diverse and inclusive candidate pipeline
Why people enjoy working at Skiff
- What we’re working on is far more powerful than just technology. For many of our users, privacy and peace of mind transform the way they’re able to live and work. With end-to-end encryption and decentralization, our users’ work is private to them and always accessible.
- We’re engineers, artists, security experts, strategists, and creatives. We thrive on bringing together diverse perspectives so we can push new boundaries and build products people love.
- Our users care about us and we care about our users. Skiff has an ardent community of advocates who not only support Skiff but challenge and inspire our team.