The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, “Decentralized Exchange”) on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
This Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive support to Uniswap Labs Head of Legal, streamlining their day-to-day activities and managing their time with incredible efficiency to help them stay organized and meet their goals.
- Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Work closely and effectively with the CLO (Chief Legal Officer) to keep them well-informed of upcoming deadlines and other responsibilities
- Travel planning with very detail oriented plans, itineraries and meeting schedules for the CLO + other executives when necessary
- Researching and compiling information and agendas as necessary to ensure Executives’ accuracy and preparedness for internal and external meetings
- Drafting, proofreading communications and presentations as assigned
- Coordinating internally and externally regarding speaking opportunities and engagements
- Drive seamless communication by liaising with internal executives and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with other EAs on company events and meetings
- Expense processing as needed
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- 5+years of experience supporting C-Suite Executive(s)
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Demonstrable experience in exercising judgment when prioritizing information and scheduling
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to intuitively understand and anticipate the needs of the CLO
- Flexibility to provide evening and weekend support as needed in addition to support during standard business hours
- Ability to work in a Hybrid work environment; with the expectation to work in our NYC office 3x a week
- Experience working with administrative teams
- Proficiency using G-Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, GMeet), Slack, Notion
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with an Executive of a technical department (Legal, Engineering, Product or Technology management, etc.) with a large external profile
- A career EA with a true love for the craft
- Love for unicorns :)
Uniswap Lab's benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, daily lunches at NY headquarters, and for remote employees: up to $2,000 USD home office setup stipend (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.