What We Offer You
- Fully Remote Work! Work from anywhere. At home in your PJs or on the beach in Bali. As long as you get the work done and hit your targets
- An enjoyable, challenging environment in which you’ll be able to push yourself, learn new skills, and become an expert at everything email and ecom marketing.
- A library of some of the best online copy and email marketing courses from world-class industry leaders that our team has full access to.
- The opportunity to be a core member of a rapidly-growing digital agency with very exciting growth that is continuing to happen month on month.
- A positive, fun, and fulfilling work environment within a passionate, diverse team.
This is where the fundamentals of an effective email marketing strategy starts. You should be a high-level conceptual thinker, familiar with the eCommerce ecosystem beyond email as a channel and well versed in the need to take an omni-channel approach to marketing.
The strategist should be able to structure harmonious workflows between paid social to email and collaborate cross-department with other areas of the business to maximise results.
As an email strategist, you should provide a roadmap for what both the email automation infrastructure should look like (abandoned cart flow, welcome flow, etc) as well as being responsible for the ongoing planning and management of email campaigns (newsletters, Black Friday, sales promotions, etc) on an ongoing basis.
Additionally, the email strategist needs to be the leader of their team and the other individuals involved in the planning process and accountable to the end results. This means having a finger on the pulse of the outcomes and objectives of every email, along with providing contextual reports on analytics on an ongoing basis to the stakeholders/client.
The email strategist needs to have a detailed understanding of what is going on inside the account they manage at any time and be responsible for setting and owning the KPIs pertinent to the client's business.
What You’ll Do
GROW - You’re all about creating a unique and differentiated customer experience that drives loyalty and lifetime value. You understand that retaining current customers is a key to successful business growth - for both the client and No Limit Email. As a Retention Strategist, you’ll be focused on scaling your clients’ email and SMS programs by creating personalized communication that builds long-term customer relationships.
EVOLVE - You have a passion for results-driven data and a track record of being able to identify, develop, segment, execute and optimize retention marketing campaigns. You will adapt and evolve to the needs of your clients by creating and executing strategies that help grow LTV and profitability for their business. You keep up with new and emerging technologies and industry trends to bring new opportunities to clients.
On a Granular Level
You need to be able to map out clean data, create a strategy around it and interpret and report on those insights efficiently.
More specifically in 2022, you need to take the lead and be responsible for zero-party data mapping and devise a plan for how that can be used across the business to improve the customer experience and strengthen all parts of the funnel.
This then needs to be pushed back to the acquisition team to help improve ROAS and overall media efficiency.
Ads teams are often operating on generalised assumptions, and one of the superpowers you possess is to provide them with more granular targeting capabilities based on the insights subscribers share about themselves to you.
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Yes, CRO. You have the ability to rapidly test and iterate on messaging to see what resonates with various segments of your audience that should be shared cross-channel to improve the customer experience.
You should also be leveraging email as a research tool in this context as well to find out why customers subscribe, purchase and churn, and feed these data enrichment points back to the front-end marketing team to improve decision making and product positioning in the business.
Email is a fantastic content distribution channel and your audience wants to read genuinely engaging, thought-provoking content.
Now, you don’t need to be an expert at all of the above.
But you DO need to be willing to look at the overall eCommerce ecosystem holistically, and work to support each element as much as possible.
What Success Looks Like
- Develop strategic campaign calendars and prioritize projects and initiatives designed to scale your clients’ email marketing programs and drive LTV. Create briefs for compelling and on-brand messaging through click-driving copywriting; collaborate with production staff and designers to deliver high-quality creative assets that convert.
- Aggregate program performance metrics and create monthly reporting with actionable insights and recommendations to improve future performance. Indirectly manage a Email Production Specialist to ensure on time delivery of assets, best-in-class creative, and pixel-perfect execution and deployment.
- Act as the primary retention point of contact for a portfolio of new or existing client relationships, ensuring each client’s scope of work is fully utilized monthly for a maximum return on investment.
- Develop and begin executing against annual strategic initiative roadmaps for each of your clients, clearly communicating how each initiative will move the needle on customer retention and LTV.
- Develop a strong working relationship with your Email Production Specialist counterpart to ensure effective collaboration and a cohesive vision for strategic growth.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a retention role with a brand, agency, or CRM, and with a focus on DTC ecommerce.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing, ESP’s, copywriting and best practices for email deliverability. Understanding of other messaging platforms, such as SMS.
- Proven experience in the direct-to-consumer space with expertise in Klaviyo or other major email service providers. Hands-on experience with A/B testing and persuasive copywriting.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to support or defend a position or idea in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Relentless curiosity and an insatiable need to know more about your clients, their products, and their customers. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Self starter that can work independently and collaborate with a team. Inability to leave a problem alone until you’ve found one or many different potential solutions.
- The ability to confidently present plans both to your team and to clients. Attention to detail — if the copy is off-brand, you raise hell.
- Highly motivated individual with strong understanding of direct-to-consumer needs. A willingness to reject work when it’s not good enough — and the ability to kindly articulate why: Clear is kind.
We’re a rapid-growth D2C eCommerce Email Marketing Agency on a passionate mission to help brands thrive through their inbox.
We care about the work we do, and the people we work with (our team and our clients).
We are obsessed with everything eCom and consider ourselves growth-minded people who are continuously striving to become experts in our craft.
From email copy to creative, and strategy we create unforgettable customer experiences that drive loyalty and customer lifetime value for our clients.
Founded in 2019 and based in Sydney, with a worldwide remote team. We’re a fast-growing group of passionate and diverse creatives, strategists, and email marketers that love what we do.
Recently recognized by The Manifest as one of Australia’s Top 10 fastest-growing agencies, we’re thrilled by the rapid growth we’ve had so far, but are far more excited for what’s on the horizon.
✅ Data-driven with a holistic understanding of eCommerce as a whole, not just as it pertains to email as a channel
✅ Professional and confident with client-facing comms
✅ A great team player - it is crucial to interact with your teammates to maximise the effectiveness of your strategy
✅ Experienced with Klaviyo
✅ Previous agency experience is highly desirable
✅ Take the lead and be responsible for zero-party data mapping