Elevar is used daily by thousands of Shopify brands all across the world to help ensure they have an accurate data foundation they can trust and scale their business with.
We are looking for a Director of Conversion Optimization to manage our team of Analysts and CRO Strategists that help our customers turn their data into growth wins.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, data driven, proactive team player who is passionate about eCommerce trends. You should have a thorough understanding of, and hands-on experience with, data driven UX and design principles, A/B and Multivariate testing, Statistical Analysis, CRO/Personalization Tools, Google Analytics, as well as a systematic approach to developing a final experience that drives results.
You will work collaboratively with our Head of Data & Analytics and manage our CRO Strategists, Data Analysts, and Account Managers.
What To Expect:
- 50% Coaching and growing the results of our team to help our customers achieve a 30% experiment win-rate
- 30% Getting hands-on with CRO research, analysis, and managing calls with our team & customers
- 10% Developing your skills with the Elevar flagship product
You need to be comfortable with video calls to support our team and customers. You also need to be a confident leader that our customers look up to for guidance and support.
- Be an expert voice on delivering onsite and CRO solutions directly to customers
- Coach and grow our team of analysts and strategists
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by understanding their business goals and pain points in order to deliver customized solutions to help improve their business.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data to execute strategies and create testing roadmaps to improve onsite conversion rates
- Develop hypotheses and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to optimization strategies and testing plans
- Innovate and document new internal processes for the team to evolve with
What You'll Need..
- Passionate about eCommerce and data
- Comfortable working under pressure in a rapidly growing and evolving startup environment
- 3+ years of experience with website optimization, using analytical metrics and related statistical data to drive testing efforts.
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics
- 1+ year managing a team
- Proven experience using qualitative and quantitative data to execute strategies and create testing roadmaps to improve onsite conversion rates (you will be tested)
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
What we offer
- Competitive salary & bonus
- $2,500 onboarding stipend for home office plus $1K per year home office annually
- 100% health, vision, dental coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy and flexible working hours - good work-life balance goes a long way.
- A hard-working and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Annual retreat (even if remote)