What is Mode Mobile?
Our mission is to enable budget-conscious consumers to earn supplemental income from their everyday habits. We accomplish this with an Android app and smartphone that pay users to listen to music, charge their phone, play games, complete surveys; and connect them with exclusive deals to save and earn even more.
Mode Mobile is a fully remote US-based company that builds mobile technology products for budget-conscious consumers. Our products let people around the world earn supplemental income while using their mobile phones for daily habits like music, games, news, shopping, browsing, charging, and even unlocking their devices.
We continue to expand our product offering to more than 3 million monthly active users and pace towards revenue growth of more than 400% in 2021. Additionally, we expect to have paid out $6+ million to earners this year and look forward to strong continued growth ahead.
Our flagship products, Mode Earn App and Mode Earn Phone are hugely popular with millions of users around the world. It is our goal to provide a free Mode phone to every budget-conscious consumer on the planet, enabling them to earn up to $100 each month while passively using their device. Our common purpose is to bring financial joy to the lives of our user base.
In 2018, Mode Mobile became the first company to raise over $36M through an SEC-registered security token offering, to implement our royalty-paying token $CRNC across company product lines.
Why Mode Mobile?
You have an opportunity to join a team of high-caliber ambitious people who are out to challenge the status quo of content consumption.
- We’re a well-funded revenue-generating company, and have a runway for years to come.
- We are rapidly growing and as we embark on the next phase of our incredible expansion, we are looking for exceptional talent to help fuel the growth.
- We’re committed to bringing diverse industry experiences and perspectives together. The team is made up of alumni from Y-Combinator, Ivy League Universities, College Dropouts, Fortune 500, and everything in between.
- We have superior financiers and advisors including Mark Cuban and several top-tier institutional investors.
- We care about building a disruptive product that empowers our users. We think big!
About the role:
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager (Fraud) for our Customer Success and Operations team who possesses a strong analytical mindset and strategic planning skills. As a Customer Success Manager (Fraud), you will undertake a broad range of tasks such as fraud checking users, finding patterns, ensuring orders are processed, in a timely manner. You would be responsible to increase customer retention, improve customer experience through product support, solve customer issues, and drive customer satisfaction. You keep a "high-level view" of the entire support process with a long-term perspective of customer goal achievement to drive customer value from the product.
- Have an analytical mindset on how to break down data to identify data relationships, gaps, benefits and limitations, along with the right visualization and analytics tools
- Leverage the existing analytics and BI systems and platforms of the company to better serve the business operations
- Review customer analytics, workflows, complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Manage a diverse group and train each according to company standards
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products, services and offers, assist customers and the team with questions and suggest the best solutions
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance Customer Success initiatives
- Minimize customer churn, analyze which problems affect multiple clients, and forecast what those trends mean for future churn
- Continuously QA, and monitor team's performance
- Aid in product design and product development through cross-team effort
- Resource planning and optimization
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports on various metrics
We'd love to talk to you if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a customer service or customer success position in a high- tech company. Strongly preferred consumer tech products
- You have experience working with mobile/web analytics tools such as MixPanel, customer.io, Google Analytics
- You are a quick learner, can manage to work on multiple tools, and someone who can juggle a lot of different tasks at once
We All Share The Same Core Values
- Lead with Purpose - Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the ‘Why’- The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We’ve found that if someone understands the ‘why’, they will produce an innovative ‘what’ and ‘how’. If we cannot explain the ‘why’ clearly, we don’t understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor - Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where employees are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift employee morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents - We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people’s time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration - We won’t thrive without recognizing others’ strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We Believe In The Following Workplace Norms
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers.
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us - Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Mode Mobile.
- Agree to Disagree & Commit -Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Senior Leadership Team.
- Assume Positive Intent - Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
- Accomplish More with Less - Explore options to maximize value. Learn and be curious.
- Hold Yourself and Others to High Standards - Embrace high attention to detail & maintain an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Speak Up - Everyone’s opinion matters. Be inquisitive & don’t think in silos.
What We Are Offering
- We are a remote-first company so this position is 100% remote from anywhere in South America and will need to overlap with U.S. CST hours
- A competitive compensation package.
- Participation in the Company's equity and token plan.
- We payout individual bonuses every two months in accordance with our bimester Objectives & Key Results (OKRs).
- Work with energetic, passionate, and high-caliber people.
- Celebrate team members' personal milestones.
- Remote social activities including virtual coffee buddies.
- Bonus.ly - we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward team members for their hard work and commitment.
If we just described you and your perfect role, we'd love to talk with you. We have a lot to accomplish in the new year and look forward to making headway and creating successes together!