Rocket Internet incubates, builds and operationally develops internet-based business models. It provides operational support to its companies and helps them scale internationally. Besides, it strategically invests in complementary internet and technology companies globally to build out its network. Rocket Internet's companies are active in a large number of countries around the world. Rocket Internet is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ISIN DE000A12UKK6, RKET) and is included in the MDAX index. For further information please visit www.rocket-internet.com
As an intern (m/f/d) in the Corporate Finance team, you will:
- Support the Corporate Finance team with the preparation of Rocket Internet SE’s, results presentation, capital markets day and Supervisory Board materials
- Assist in the investment and fundraising process for Rocket Internet founded businesses as well as other investment opportunities in the Internet sector
- Support the investment and reporting activities of the Rocket Internet Capital Partners fund
- You will be involved in the evaluation and execution of new projects, which will provide you with ample learning opportunities
- You will be part of our team, with direct exposure to the senior management of Rocket Internet SE and its network of companies
- You are pursuing a degree in business administration or a related field and have a thorough understanding of Corporate Finance
- You gained working experience through prior internships at a global investment bank, private equity fund or corporate finance / transaction advisory services team at an international accounting firm
- You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently. Moreover, you feel very confident when working with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess a hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working and logical thinking skills
- You have excellent German and English skills
What we offer you
First and foremost, you will be part of a small dynamic team that on a daily basis works directly with the CEO on a variety of high-profile assignments. During your internship, you will have a truly unique opportunity to learn about Internet business models and their drivers.
Rocket powers a global network of companies with a broad reach, extensive resources and exceptional people. You’ll be based in Berlin, one of the world’s most exciting and dynamic cities. The Rocket Tower offers you high-end offices, a roof terrace, a free gym as well as free drinks. You’ll get access to exclusive events and career opportunities across our network.
The Rocket Recruiting Team is looking forward to receiving your application in either German or English.