Berlin Brands Group (BBG) has been designing, producing, and selling products in the areas of kitchen appliances, garden & living, sports and consumer electronics since 2005 and is now one of Europe’s largest digital companies. We love brands and products!
Who we are:
BBG creates, builds, buys, and scales consumer brands globally. Within the last 16 years we have created and built 14 own e-commerce brands in the areas of kitchen appliances, garden & living, sports and consumer electronics. Our largest and best-known brands are Klarstein, auna, blumfeldt and Capital Sports.
Since 2020, we have been buying e-commerce brands and scaling them globally through our more than 100 sales channels. By the end of 2021, we have acquired more than 40 brands and integrated them into our product portfolio.
Our passion for good products is reflected by the over 4,800 items we bring to our customers in 28 countries via the D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) model.
Our headquarter is in Berlin, however our more than 1000 employees work in many locations around the globe - from Europe, UK, USA, to Asia.
We have big plans and reinvesting in world-class logistics and fulfilment, innovative digital marketing, e-commerce, marketplace development and other sales channels. To fuel this growth, we are looking for talented and motivated colleagues like you to join us in shaping the DNA of BBG.
What we offer:
- A once-in-a-lifetime challenge working in the exceptionally fast-paced working environment of a hyper-growth international business.
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom in one of Europe's leading e-commerce companies.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- Flexible and hybrid working model with a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
- We celebrate success together at numerous company events, currently digital.
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching.
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and 40% employer's contribution to the company pension plan.
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers e.g. physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses (restrictions occur due to corona guidelines).
What you will do:
- An automation specialist is designing and developing new solutions to optimize business operations
- Helping with governing the company workflows which can be rolled out across the organization
- Your responsibilities typically revolve around supporting with research and analysis to determine the strengths and weaknesses of existing systems and the automation possibilities.
- Coordinating with different departments to learn about their operational needs and conduct regular checks to ensure efficiency and smooth workflows.
- Help with gathering requirements from end-users or clients to create the best automation strategies.
- Collaborate with other business departments to understand how automation can improve a company's productivity.
What we are looking for:
- Hands on practical experience with one of low-Code/No-Code automation/governance platforms, Ideally with SAP Signavio Process Governance “WFA”, or other automation solutions like: Nintex K2, Blue Prism and UiPath, Power automate & power apps.
- You have relevant professional experience in the area of process management, especially in the recording of actual states in BPMN 2.0.
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language, preferably: Python, Java, C#, .NET would be a big plus.
- preferable experience with Web Services using API.
- SQL and relational databases concepts knowledge RPA experience with SAP S4/HANA, other ERP systems and Finance & Accounting tools/applications is preferred.
- Experience in SCRUM framework with automation project delivery.
JOIN THE GANG!
Become a member of one of Europe's leading ecommerce companies and fill out the online application below. We are looking forward to your application!
Berlin Brands Group