Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up.
We are looking for a talented blockchain integration engineer who’s willing to join our crypto tracking product Accointing. We are a developer-driven startup that is located in Switzerland. Our international team is working from here and across the globe (Seattle, Kharkiv, Wrocław, Karlsruhe, ..) but with a focus on the European time zone. We are developing a crypto tracking solution that allows our customers to keep an overview of their financial portfolio. Besides our mobile app, we also have a web application and various micro-services that power the data-layer. Our technical stack is modern and with an emphasis on quality.
We are not affected by COVID-19 and expanding our product worldwide currently.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a developer who is interested in blockchain technology. You will be connecting our data-layer to blockchain integrations as well as maintaining and extending existing connections. You will work with up-to-date topics as smart contracts and token sets. Workloads will be managed by yourself with a lot of freedom and you have the opportunity to influence the architecture of the project.
- Great experience with REST APIs and Websockets
- Solid experience with Blockchain technology like Ethereum and Bitcoin
- Experience working with NodeJS
- Comfortable with address derivation, smart contracts, swaps etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with testing
- Experience with ccxt
Our tech stack
- Kubernetes, Heroku, AWS, and GCP
- Python, NodeJS, TypeScript
- React, React Native, Redux, NestJS, Flask, and Express
- Postgres, S3, and Prometheus
- OneSignal, Mailchimp, Mailgun, Paddle
We try to offer a great culture and overall working experience. So far we successfully attracted developers from big companies like Microsoft and Amazon AWS as well as experts with startups or scientific backgrounds. We grant our mid-sized team a lot of freedom and responsibilities. Our decision making is metric-based and developers are involved in every iteration.