Razor Group GmbH is building a global consumer goods giant by acquiring and scaling winning Amazon FBA brands. Our emphasis is on brands with a consistent track record of providing superior products and outstanding customer service. Our team of e-commerce experts strives to build world-class retail brands. We focus on merchants that have consistently proven to deliver superior product quality as well as outstanding customer satisfaction. We strongly believe that tackling every step of the consumer goods value chain from a tech- and data-driven angle, will allow us to acquire, manage, and grow a portfolio of exceptional consumer brands. To deliver on that mission, we are building a rock star team that wants to be part of building something meaningful.
- Building e-commerce solutions including websites, iOS/Android apps from scratch for multiple brands across different product categories
- Build highly available and scalable system solutions that power our apps and interfaces regardless of whether they are on the browser, on Android/iOS.
- Maintain existing features and services for performance and stability and elevate Shopify’s functionalities further using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc.
- Participate in the application lifecycle with particular focus on improving its technical architecture
- Driving optimizations to scale out the platform in order to support an exponentially growing number of transactions.
- You enjoy building custom solutions as apps or plugins that merge with our backend CRMs like Netsuite and Linnworks
- You extend Shopify’s functionalities to the next level using storefront APIs and integrating third-party and platform supported apps in the sites.
- You build payment integration, shipping methods and taxes in Shopify platform & iOS/Android apps for multiple brands
- You troubleshoot and work out testing plans and proactively suggest recommended changes to prevent challenges in the future
- You pay attention to details & stay focused. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Expert in coding languages (e.g. PHP, Java, Ruby, AngularJS and Python)
- Experience in SQL, MySQL & other databases
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You have working knowledge in Custom Shopify APP development
- You have proven knowledge of the Admin API and Storefront API
- You have experience with Shopify instance management and configuration
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- You have knowledge in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- You have expertise in Shopify Liquid template language, Shopify APIs, Product modeling and configuration via Shopify Admin
Razor Group GmbH is one of Europe’s leading VC-backed consumer goods startups with offices currently in Berlin, Austin and London. We have raised over USD 550 million till date, from leading investors like BlackRock, Victory Park Capital, Redalpine, GFC, Presight Capital and Jebsen Capital. Razor is Europe’s fastest profitable company to have reached a ‘unicorn’ valuation of over USD 1 billion. We currently have 300+ employees with operations in Berlin, Austin, New York, London, New Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Shenzhen.
- We are a family of e-commerce experts that is driven by the desire to build worldclass retail brands. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and business angels to support us on our mission.
- You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains.
- Make an impact. Join a young company operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions.
- You’ll be valued. We offer attractive compensation and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up.