Razor Group GmbH is building a global consumer goods giant by acquiring and scaling winning Amazon FBA brands. Our emphasis is on brands with a consistent track record of providing superior products and outstanding customer service. Our team of e-commerce experts strives to build world-class retail brands. We focus on merchants that have consistently proven to deliver superior product quality as well as outstanding customer satisfaction. We strongly believe that tackling every step of the consumer goods value chain from a tech- and data-driven angle, will allow us to acquire, manage, and grow a portfolio of exceptional consumer brands. To deliver on that mission, we are building a rock star team that wants to be part of building something meaningful.
- You proactively reach out to e-commerce acquisition candidates via email, video chat, phone etc.
- You manage relationships with potential sellers and support the acquisitions team to grow the business in China as well as South East Asia and help to build a leading portfolio of e-commerce brands
- You manage our deal database and deal pipeline
- You actively assist us in the financial analysis and due diligence of M&A transactions
- You strategize on offering differentiation and price optimization
- You take on ad-hoc projects such as competitor and market analysis on new opportunities that arise
- You work cross functionally and across-borders with our European Razor and American team members to build a reporting infrastructure and to develop new processes and analytics that drive value add for all our stakeholder
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally in sales, PE or VC, investment banking or in a top tier consulting firm
- You thrive entrepreneurial ambition and love a pro-active, hands-on approach
- You have strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- You have a charismatic attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and enjoy speaking with acquisition candidates
- You are passionate about ecommerce, online retail / brands and their growth potential
- You own solid project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- You have the natural ability to communicate well - excellent English & Mandarin skills are a must other European languages are a plus
- You love working in a rapidly growing and radically changing environment and want to help us turn Razor into the greatest consumer goods platform
- Any experience with e-commerce and / or Amazon FBA businesses is a plus, but not required
Razor Group GmbH is one of Europe’s leading VC-backed consumer goods startups with offices currently in Berlin, Austin and London. We have raised over USD 550 million till date, from leading investors like BlackRock, Victory Park Capital, Redalpine, GFC, Presight Capital and Jebsen Capital. Razor is Europe’s fastest profitable company to have reached a ‘unicorn’ valuation of over USD 1 billion. We currently have 300+ employees with operations in Berlin, Austin, New York, London, New Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Shenzhen.
- We are a family of e-commerce experts that is driven by the desire to build worldclass retail brands. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and business angels to support us on our mission.
- You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains.
- Make an impact. Join a young company operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions.
- You’ll be valued. We offer attractive compensation and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up.