We are a fast-growing M&A advisory firm in the eCommerce industry looking for a highly analytical Accounting Consultant (CPA, M&A Advisory) who is a dedicated, hardworking individual to join our team in a home-based, remote working role. The work is challenging yet exciting and if you thrive on innovation and continual improvement, this role is for you.
The role includes a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Analyzing our client’s historical financials and working with them to resolve any accounting issues before going to market
- Assist with financial items needed to close M&A transactions, including due diligence and networking capital analysis
- Ensure you remain up-to-date on industry changes and changes in regulations
- Respond to tax and accounting related issues
- Equipment – Laptop or home computer with a strong reliable internet connection (we will cover the upgrade if required).
- Home Office – Private workspace
Talent and Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years minimum experience as a public accountant
- CPA certification is a requirement
- U.S. tax knowledge is helpful, but not a requirement
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to work independently, remotely, and stay motivated
- Can execute without always needing supportive coaching
- Positive thinking; see challenges and possible solutions instead of problems
About This Role
- In this full-time position, you will learn, grow, and be challenged. This is a HOME-based role.
- This is an opportunity to be a part of a high-performing team of ‘A players’
- This is the right opportunity for someone who has great skills to offer and who is interested in expanding their role and being a senior member of a dynamic team.
Competitive salary paid to the right applicant
This position deals with confidential information! You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement that says you will not share such information.
Northbound Group asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Northbound Group. Any applications sent directly to Northbound Group will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Northbound Group directly.