listed by broker
Golf, NFT, Web3, Minecraft
Founded in
Desired valuation:
Open to any and all offers
Cryptoshack is a collection of 7,200 fun-loving characters. Our community-driven project is a one-of-a-kind multi-dimensional play-to-earn game that will redefine the NFT industry forever. There is literally something here for everyone. As Carl would say, “It’s a Cinderella story.” 4,850 Hustlers (aka gophers) receiving the largest share of the $WRLD token distribution. (50%) 150 GOLDEN GOPHERS that can immediately be burned to evolve into a member. 18 of these will be Legendary Members only born through the burn mechanic. Participate in scavenger hunts and various quests in our underground world to earn $ETH and $WRLD token. Exclusive access to the most radical underground bunkers in the metaverse. Hidden utility within our game theory and mechanics. You may just want to hang on to them gophers? Sold out a 7,200 piece collection in 72 hours, Only 1% listed for sale, 80% staked
Featured metrics
Sold out a 7,200 piece collection in 72 hours, Only 1% listed for sale, 80% staked
Selling details
Type of shares
This is some text inside of a div block.
Reason for selling
I don't have the proper funding to take the Cryptoshack further and need help.
Preferred acquirer
Either a strategic buyer in the NFT or golf space, or somebody who has a team behind them and can invest the time and resources to take this project to the next level.
Aspirations & growth opportunities
We absolutely dominated out of the gate. We sold out our initial mint in 72 hours, generating 1.2M and then have gone on to do over $5M in secondary sales since March of this year. We have so much potential to introduce the larger golf community to web3 through this project, as well as more of the existing NFT community. We also have a fully built "metaverse" in Minecraft where we've built our Cryptoshack clubhouse and two `18 hole golf courses where we've hosted many tournaments etc...There is the potential to create so much more inside of minecraft, and add scavenger hunts, etc...to attract more of the gamer community.
Business details
Business model
Royalties, Sponsorships, Partnerships
1500 (NFT/Web3 Enthusiasts and golfers between 25-45, mostly male)
LinksDao, Buckets Club, Crypto Country Clubs
Operational details
Technology stack
Wordpress, Discord, Shopify, Opensea, Twitter, Minecraft
Marketing spend
It's been $0 but that needs to change (Twitter, Discord, )
Performance tracking tools
Google Analytics, Other
Financial details
Ownership structure
I own 90% and the remaining 10% is owned by a few outside private investors
Last month's revenue
Last month's profit
Financial records
Online reporting software/tools
TTM revenue
TTM net profit
Based in
Team members
Acquisition type
Desired valuation
Open to any and all offers
Message Owner
Message Broker